From the International Airport in Managua to SJDS
- Coming out of the airport you will make a right.
- Take this road until you reach the town “Tipitapa” – I suggest you stay on the road till you see the big gas station, then turn right
- Once in Tipitapa go straight to head towards the town “Masaya”
- you will come to a “T” turn left to head Southeast and go through “Masaya”
- After you pass the Pali on your right hand side you will come to a 3 way round about, turn right at the round about to go towards Catarina
- Catarina also has a roundabout which splits 3 ways, make sure to go around 2/3 of the way to keep heading southeast towards Mombacho.
- You will pass by a couple of small towns (San Juan de Oriente, Diria & Diriomo)
- Afterwards, you will get towards Volcan Mombacho; here you take a right on the fork on the road which takes you to Nandaime.
- When you get to Nandaime take a left in the fork, which takes you to Rivas. This road will take you directly into town
- Once you reach Rivas you will continue south on the same road (panamerican highway)
- You will go through Rivas and pass it completely and about 15 mins drive past the town you will see signs to San Juan del Sur along the road
- Make a right in the fork which takes you to San Juan del Sur and drive another 15 minutes to head West until you reach the town and the ocean.
To arrive at the RE/MAX Coastal Properties Office in San Juan del Sur, as you come into town, go straight till you hit the water (Palapa restaurants on the beach) then turn left to head South. Drive 2 blocks and turn left again to head East. Drive another 2 block and you will see us on the first corner of the Cetral Park.
For more Information on Vacation in Nicaragua please click here