Steps to Purchasing
FIND THE PROPERTY YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OWNING:
Make a Deal
RE/MAX Coastal Property introduces you to several properties based on your budget and interests. Once we find the property that best suits you, an Option to Purchase Agreement will be completed and a non-refundable deposit of US $500.00 will be left with us either on a credit card or in cash. If the property you are interested in falls outside of a planned development, we will address the reservation requirements through a customized Promesa de Venta.
1. CREATE A POWER OF ATTORNEY
2. TITLE INSURANCE
3. DECIDE WHICH ATTORNEY WILL PERFORM YOUR PROPERTY CLOSING
4. SEND THE REMAINING DEPOSIT MONIES AND ATTORNEY’S FEES
5. PERFORM DUE DILIGENCE SPECIFIED IN THE OPTION TO PURCHASE AGREEMENT
6. SEND THE BALANCE OF MONIES DUE TO ESCROW ACCOUNT OR SELLER
7. SIGN THE ESCRITURA DE COMPRA/VENTA DOCUMENT (CLOSING)
8. REGISTRATION OF THE PROPERTY IN YOUR NAME
9. BEGIN ENJOYING YOUR NEW PROPERTY IN NICARAGUA
Would you like to see some a sample of Closing Costs?